The goals and responsibilities of the Education Department are as follows:
1. To establish a collective force for all African people in the Education arena by integrating everything
our people are doing in education into one body for the benefit of all Africans locally, nationally, and
2. To gather, document, and organize all African individuals, families, organizations, businesses,
institutions, and spiritualities involved in the education field into one collective educational force for our
3. To apply the principles of the creator, our Ancestors, and Kwanzaa in the Education Field. Therefore
we must create a collective educational system for our people that is created by us, operated by us, and
designed to uplift all our people.
4. We must support and strengthen every positive African individual, family, organization, business,
institution, and spirituality involved in education first and always.
5. Every positive African individual, family, organization, business, institution, and spirituality involved in
education must come together for the purpose of establishing a collective Educational System for our
people to educate all ages from nursery school to the doctorate level in all disciplines.
6. To gather, document, and organize the skills, talents, and intelligence (education) of our people for the
purpose of self-help and collective development.
7. To provide and coordinate a mentor chain and ladder connection for our children and people interested
in any and all skills, talents, and intelligence fields.
8. To provide a step by step instructional process for our people that includes the requirements on how to
become a professional in any and all skills, talents, and intelligence of study.
9. To provide internship for our children and people in all educational fields by linking our children in
school with our people in the professional fields and industries during the times when school is not in
10. The Education Department of our people must meet once a month by any means necessary to
discuss, plan, and strategize the implementation of the goals and responsibilities of a collective
Educational System for our people.
11. The progress and development of our collective efforts are to establish a complete Educational System
for our people must be determined by measurable works done daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
12. These goals and responsibilities are not complete until the scholars in the various areas of education
give input, suggestions, and a direction on a collective educational strategy for our people in their specific
|Give your input, comments, and suggestions on what should be added or
removed from the goals and responsibilities of a Collective Educational System
for our People especially if you are in the Education Arena.
|Sponsered by the Collective Black People Movement (CBPM)