|Sponsored by the Collective Black People Movement (CBPM)
|Black People help each other to get our GED, High
School Diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters,
and Ph.D Degrees in all areas of study.
|For more information, call CBPM directly at 404-HIP-JAZZ.
|Let’s employ our Children to learn!
$1 per class each day
$7 per day for successfully completing a day of school
$35 per week for successfully completing a week of school
50% goes to student 50% goes to their college education.
Students can earn $875 for college
Students can earn $875 for themselves
Students get paid only for classes that they pass with a “B” or better
at the end of each marking period.
|Let's unite (gather) our
people across all
and spiritualities based
on our skills, talents, and
|Education Department goals and responsibilities
The goals and responsibilities of the Education Department are as follows:
1. To establish a collective force for all African people in the Education arena by integrating everything our people are doing in education into one
body for the benefit of all Africans locally, nationally, and internationally.
2. To gather, document, and organize all African individuals, families, organizations, businesses, institutions, and spiritualities involved in the
education field into one collective educational force for our people.
3. To apply the principles of the creator, our Ancestors, and Kwanza in the Education Field. Therefore we must create a collective educational
system for our people that is created by us, operated by us, and designed to uplift all our people.
4. We must support and strengthen every positive African individual, family, organization, business, institution, and spirituality involved in education
first and always.
5. Every positive African individual, family, organization, business, institution, and spirituality involved in education must come together for the
purpose of establishing a collective Educational System for our people to educate all ages from nursery school to the Doctorate level in all disciplines.
6. To gather, document, and organize the skills, talents, and intelligence (education) of our people for the purpose of self-help and collective
7. To provide and coordinate a mentor chain and ladder connection for our children and people interested in any and all skills, talents, and
8. To provide a step by step instructional process for our people that includes the requirements on how to become a professional in any and all
skills, talents, and intelligence of study.
9. To provide internship for our children and people in all educational fields by linking our children in school with our people in the professional
fields and industries during the times when school is not in session.
10. The Education Department of our people must meet once a month by any means necessary to discuss, plan, and strategize the
implementation of the goals and responsibilities of a collective Educational System for our people.
11. The progress and development of our collective efforts to establish a complete Educational System for our people must be determined by
measurable works done daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
12. These goals and responsibilities are not complete until the scholars in the various areas of education give input, suggestions, and a direction
on a collective educational strategy for our people in their specific educational field.
...building peace through
commerce, education, and
Cultural Exchange. Enter: here.
|Help save Morris Brown College
the only college in the Atlanta
University Center (AUC) that was
formed by blacks freed from
Slavery. Make a donation at
Afrikan Unity and Political
Zen Check out the video
'Police Beat Special Ed
Student For No Justifiable
Police Beat Special Ed Student For No
Someone needs to find this beast and
Police Beat Special Ed Student
For No Justifiable Reason
|The Reading Doctor RPCAT
identifies the various systemic
deterrents to reading
comprehension. A true course of
correction may then be pursued.
RPCAT’s power is in applying
Speed Reading pedagogy to
Oscar L. Beard
The Reading Doctor
P.O. Box 5208
Atlanta, Georgia 31107
|Blessed love my lord,
Below is the link for our newly established education institution (NJU). As
Marcus has taught us the importance of establishing institutions this is our
endeavor to render an education with justice for our people. Attached are a
few articles so that you may gain so better insight as to our current works.
Hon. Prophet Benton Curry
Director, New Jerusalem University
EABIC Miami Inc.
|CBPM Education Channel
Monday: 3pm - 7pm
Tuesday: Noon - 7pm
Wednesday: 3pm - 7pm
|Support the UNIA-ACL Legal
Defense Fund (LDF) The
UNIA-ACL Government is the only
Government in the world
established based on the Principles
of Pan- Africanism. Developments in
Belize are being done now to
transfer the deed of the Isaiah
Morter Land to the UNIA-ACL
Government. Law is Everything and
Everything is Law. Freedom is not
free. Support the UNIA-ACL Legal
Defense (LDF) Fund by:
|a. Take the LDF Research Survey.
b. Buy a $2.00 LDF Raffle Ticket.
c. "Be One of the Ones" to
donate 25 cents a day to build the
Government that was left for All
Africans at Home and Abroad by
the Honorable Marcus Mosiah
Garvey and the founding Parent
Body of the UNIA-ACL Global
d. Make a Donation to the
UNIA-ACL Legal Defense Fund.