|It is all about Gathering, Documenting, and Organizing African People
|Steps in Stitching our people together
1. Gather all Brothers and Sisters information by either of
the following methods:
a. Collect their Business Card
b. Collect their Flyer
c. Online: Have our people enter their information into the "What
our people are Doing" database.
d. Offline: Have our people sign the What our people are Doing
hard copy form. (Download Here)
2. Document gathered information in the following manner:
a. Transfer the gathered information into the "What our people
are Doing" database by typing the:
1. Date the contact was obtained.
2. The contact's name.
3. Name of the organization/business (or Individual)
4. Type the type of organization or business.
|South African, love
People have done, is
doing, and will do has to
be integrated into One
Collective Body locally,
for the purpose of
Support, and Growth for
African People and
|CBPM Documentation Department
Forms and Methods of Documentation:
The simplest and most popular way to gather "What our people are doing?", is to get a business card or flyer
from any and all African (Black) Individuals, businesses, and organizations locally, nationally, and
internationally. On the back of this African (Black) business card or flyer record the date, event, and place
where you met the contact.
If the contact does not have a business card or flyer just record their information on the attached form titled
"Sign in List - What our people are doing?" (#2 below). Attached you will find the forms used by the CBPM to
gather “What our people are doing”. All computerized forms use Microsoft Excel software.
Included forms include:
1. "What our people are doing?" - shell: Use this form as a Master spreadsheet to input all the brothers
and sisters information (business cards, flyers, sign in information) you gathered. This form should only be
used with a computer and not as a printed document. Currently the CBPM, "What our people are doing",
Master Database has 2,950 Individuals, organizations, and businesses entered. Online at the CBPM website
you will find 1,141 businesses and organizations listed in the “What our people are Doing” (WOPAD) database
which was released in November 2007, for all our people to know about. The new release, 2010 WOPAD
database will include all entries up to this date. We do not list individual information online because it’s
2. "Sign in List": - What our people are doing": This form should be printed and used if the contact does not
have a business card or flyer to record their information. This form is also available at the CBPM website at:
3. “People who needs a Job”: List Brothers and Sisters who needs a job here. This form should be used
with a computer and not as a printed document. This form is also available at the CBPM website at: This form
is also available at the CBPM website at: www.cbpm.org/files/NeedaJob
4. “Jobs for our people, Shell”: List people who have jobs for our people.
This form should be used with a computer and not as a printed document. This form is also available at the
CBPM website at: www.cbpm.org/files/JobsforourPeople
5. “Brothers and Sisters killed by the cops”: List Brothers and Sisters killed by the cops. This form
should be used with a computer and not as a printed document.
6. “Brothers and Sisters killed by each other”: List Brothers and Sisters killed by each other. This
form should be used with a computer and not as a printed document.
7. “CBPM Members Application”: Use the online application at the CBPM website to have someone sign
up for membership with the CBPM (www.cbpm.org/files/OnlineMembershipForm). Attached is a hard copy of
the CBPM membership application. The Skills, Talents, and Intelligence (Education) database is produced
from the information gathered on the CBPM membership application.
8. “Radio Guest Form”: Use this form to document radio interviews, tv interviews, and/or other forms of
interviews (or speeches) done by our people as guest with vital information for our people. Currently there is
175 Radio Guest interviews documented by the CBPM.
9. “Radio Listener Form”: Use this form to document what listeners to radio programs are saying. Are they
in favor of Black issues or are they against. This information compiled will serve for the purpose of building a
African Intelligence System for our people.
10. “Discrimination Report Form”: Use this form to Document Discrimination and Racism against our
people. This form is also available at the CBPM website at: www.cbpm.org/files/DiscriminationReportForm
11. “CBPM Headquarters Sign in Sheet”: This form is to be used at the CBPM office location(s). CBPM is a
nation building entity, therefore it is mandatory for everyone who comes to the CBPM office to sign in to
maintain proper documentation at the CBPM Headquarters.
Particularly it is important to gather "What our people are doing" in your particular circles (friends, family, state,
& home country) therefore you can promote and support those businesses and organizations you feel is
important for our people to know about. You don't have to change your daily routine to gather "What our
people are doing". You can gather it during your normal daily movements.
African people have to recruit our people (clients) in advance for any and all businesses we are in. Eventually
we want to have everyone who works for the collective to get compensated, but we are not close to that bridge
yet. But we know that we can produce dollars from doing works. This is why we continue the works.
A good place to start to gather, document, and organize brothers and sisters is with those who are concerned
with making things better for African People. The people you gather do not have to be members of the CBPM.
What we do at the CBPM is to promote our people in what they are doing first and move them to be a members
of the Collective Black People Movement as time goes on.
At the end of each month, email this information to email@example.com to be entered into the CBPM Master
Database. There is work for us in organizing our people today which can turn into income for us tomorrow.
|The Mission: of the
Collective Black People
Movement (CBPM) is to
gather, document, and
organize the Skills,
Talents, and Intelligence
(Education) of Black
(African) People for the
purpose of self-help and
|In the Integration process
of "What our people are
Doing", there must be a
supporting of each
|The CBPM Documentation Department
on Harambee Radio September 29th, 2009
|Welcome to the Home
"No other people should
have more information
on Black People, than
the information that
Black People have on